Do you have a workshop or some woodworking projects that need accurate cutting tasks? Well, you can achieve this with a table saw, which is quite a versatile tool when it comes to woodworking projects. When you have the right table saw, you can use it to make quite a number of diverse cuts on different wood materials. Fortunately, you can find the best table saw under 200 and enjoy making precise cuts, with utmost accuracy.
Huanyu 9000 RPM Mini Table Saw With Adjustable Blade
- A high-torque 885-type motor
- 7-level adjustable speed power
- 5mm aluminum alloy tabletop.
A good number of people assume that you would have to clear your bank account to get a functional table saw, which is not necessarily the case. Even when you are on a tight budget, you can still be able to find a perfect table saw. We have put together this guide so that you can get valuable information to help you get the best budget table saw. We have a number of tips as well as table saw reviews for this particular purpose. At the end of it all, we hope that you can be able to make an informed decision and buy one of the top-rated table saws on the market.
Best Table Saw Under 200
Every time we mention that you can actually get the best value table for under $200, most people think that this is a fallacy. We know that it can be quite a daunting task and this why we have taken the time to focus on search table saws. Our primary focus is the best-rated table saw that will cost you less than 200 Dollars. Here are some of the top-rated brands:
|Huanyu 9000 RPM Mini Table Saw With Adjustable Blade||• Liftable Saw Blade|
• Accuracy & Safety
• Upgraded Motor
|Bachin Upgrade Version Mini Precision Table Saw||• Adjustable Speed|
• Rotating speed up to 7000RPM
• Ultra strong cutting power
|LIBAOTML Mini Table Saw||• Extra-High Power Saw|
• Multifunctional Hobby Saw
• Portable Table Saw
|Huanyu 30MM Mini Table Saw||• Small & Easy To Clean|
• Cutting All Materials
• Low Noise Motor
|MXBAOHENG Mini Precision 360W Table Saw||• High Quality|
• Powerful Motor
• Unique Push Table Function
|Adrastea Upgraded 300W 9000RMP Mini Table Saw||• Liftable Blade|
• Portable & Durable
• Upgraded 300W Motor
|MXBAOHENG Mini 180W Hobby Table Saw||• High quality|
• Powerful motor
1. Huanyu 9000 RPM Mini Table Saw With Adjustable Blade
Huanyu 9000 RPM Mini Table Saw With Adjustable Blade
- A high-torque 885-type motor
- 7-level adjustable speed power
- 5mm aluminum alloy tabletop.
It might not be a familiar brand, but this is one of the best mini tables seen on our list that comes with all the features you will find in a full-size, compact footprint machine. This Huanyu model would be a perfect choice for those, including DIY carpenters who do not have enough space in their workshop to fit a full-size table saw. In addition, the stats on the table saw promising excellent multi-functional operation and performance with a great look.
However, the upgraded 885-type 300W motor loaded within this saw stands out. With a speed of up to 9000RPM, this machine can easily perform heavy-duty tasks offering ultra-high cutting force. And the best part is that it’s a low-noise motor, operating quietly but with enough power to rip through wood and metals.
In addition, you get a 7-level adjustable blade height for more reliable operation. Other benefits of the package include a miter gauge, a straightedge, and a laser scale plate for precise, multi-angle cutting. This Huanyu table saw model is designed to accompany you for long years. The integrated steel frame and the thickened aluminum alloy table top attest to this. And this means that you will get a smooth surface to carry out the cutting process by applying the different effects.
The safety features are the bonus, making this saw an attractive choice for beginners and professionals. The transparent baffle makes the saw safe to use. And it is further supported by the rubber feet at the four corners of the saw that will hold the saw securely in position, preventing slipping and shock.
One of the best features is the 110mm liftable saw blade, made of a special alloy with high concentricity. Adjusting the screw hole with an Allen wrench to raise or lower the blade is simple. While you can adjust the blade height between 0-29mm, you can execute various DIY tasks effortlessly. Plus, it’s lightweight, weighing about 4kg, making it portable and compact to store anywhere in the workshop. Finally, this model comes with the drill chuck accessory on the table’s side.
Features of the Huanyu 9000RPM Mini Table Saw
- This Huanyu table saw is powered by an advanced 885-type high-torque motor, delivering a speed of 9000 revolutions/minute and a 300W power.
- It has a 110mm liftable saw blade with high concentricity. The blade height can be adjusted at 7-levels within the range of 0-29mm, making it adaptable to various cutting speeds.
- The saw boasts an integrated steel frame and a thickened alloy tabletop, ensuring durability and a smooth cutting surface.
- The safety features include the transparent baffle and rubber feet at the four corners of the bottom to prevent slips and absorb shock.
Pros and Cons of the Huanyu 9000 RPM Mini Table Saw With Adjustable Blade
- Durable construction
- Very small and compact
- High-torque motor but with low noise interference
- It features a liftable saw blade with an efficient 7-level adjustable speed power knob
- You can adjust the cutting depth between 0-29mm
- Highly precise control over the cutting edge
- Perfect for cutting, engraving, grinding, and drilling
- Lightweight and easy to store
- It offers a smooth cutting surface
- The motor uses an excellent timing belt that is taut to the maximum
- All drill chucks are 0.6-6mm
- The saw features a protection system that automatically shuts down during the maximum load.
- The cable can be easily ripped out and cause an electrical shock
- A hole on the side offers unprotected access to the electrical elements inside.
- The rubber feet can be a bit disappointing in their job.
2. Bachin Upgrade Version Mini Precision Table Saw
Bachin Upgrade Version Mini Precision Table Saw
- 775-type high-torque motor
- Rotatable speed up to 7000RPM
- 7-class power adapter for adjusting speed.
Another mini table saw engineered to bring your woodworking expectations into reality is this mini precision table saw from Bachin. This sturdy and lightweight table saw renders versatility around the workstation. The manufacturer offered the machine a 3mm thick steel frame and aluminum alloy panel. In addition, the machine houses a 775-type high-torque motor that generates a maximum speed of 7000RPM. This makes it perfect to handle any big to small projects with ease.
However, this powerful motor provides ultra-strong cutting power but emits low noise. And that’s really impressive for a table saw of such a size. In addition, the cutting table comes with a ruler and baffle to meet every cutting need and ensure safety at the same time. Another impressive feature is getting a B12 drill chuck with a clamping capacity of 0.6mm to 12mm.
This means that you can use this saw as an electric polisher or drilling machine when installing the corresponding pars. Now, what makes this Bachin mini table saw suitable for DIY model makers? It’s the 7-level adjustable speed power supply. You can set the rotatable speed effortlessly according to your cutting needs. Overall, this multi-functional mini table saw is designed to utilize during the cutting, polishing, and drilling of any material. It ensures a fast cutting speed but a low noise.
Features of the Bachin Upgrade Version Mini Precision Table Saw
- This table saw exhibits a 3mm steel frame and aluminum alloy panel design, ensuring precise cutting and flatness.
- It is powered by a 775-type motor with a rotatable speed up to 7000RPM. You get a strong cutting noise but low noise, making it suitable to use at home.
- The 110mm alloy blade has high concentricity and a maximum cutting thickness of 29mm.
- The ruler and backer equipped with the cutting desk make cutting precise and easier and ensure safety.
- With the 7-class power adapter, the saw allows you to adjust the speed as per your cutting needs.
- The table saw comes with a rubber damping pad at the four corners that prevent slipping and absorb shock while operating.
Pros and Cons of the Bachin Upgrade Version Mini Precision Table Saw
- Its compact size makes it easy to carry
- Durable steel frame and aluminum panel
- It ensures high-quality, precise cutting
- The 110 alloy blade can cut through any material efficiently
- It has a maximum cutting capacity of up to 29mm
- Safe to use; thanks to the ruler and backer on the cutting desk
- Adjustable rotating speed meets various cutting needs
- The rubber pad holds it securely in place
- Perfect for DIY workers.
- It can struggle with 0.080 styrene sheet and dry 18” basswood
- The saw elevation machine may not function properly
- It takes time to make any adjustments.
3. LIBAOTML Mini Table Saw
- Tungsten steel cutting blades
- A powerful motor that can reach 200W and 1000RPM
- Compact and lightweight.
This table saw from LIBAOTML is cost-effective and packs plenty of features that make it an excellent choice for hobbyist woodworkers and DIY makers. This is another brand in our list that you might not be familiar with, but this company is known to produce some best quality power tools. With this highly efficient and functional table saw, you will benefit from a large platform to operate, offering better control over your work.
This model is the third generation of the table saw manufactured by the company, and it is claimed to be the best to date. The table saw houses a powerful motor that generates an operating speed between 200W and 10000RPM. However, whether this model is recommended for contractor use is still questionable.
This table saw gives you a lightweight, compact design that makes it easy to move anywhere. So declutter your studio bench filled with heavy woodworking tools. You will get an added free space to place this machine and carry out your professional or DIY activities. Next, you get to fix holes on the saw to keep it secure on the surface.
As a result, there is nothing to fret about vibration, accidental cuts, and slipping while running this portable workbench saw. However, this machine can rip through various materials, including acrylic or wooden boards, jade, aluminum, plastic, and metals, thanks to the high-quality cutting blades.
Features of the LIBAOTML Mini Table Saw
- This table saw boasts a powerful motor that generates speeds up to 10000RPM.
- You can control the speed of the machine by maneuvering the front dial.
- It’s a multi-functional table saw that is equipped with grinding wheels, fiber wheels, and other polishing accessories.
- The saw features fixing holes for secure grip on the work surface and prevent slipping, accidental cuts, and vibration.
- Another notable feature is the tungsten steel cutting blades that can cut acrylic or wooden boards and many other materials precisely.
- Finally, it comes with a water pipe to drip water while cutting, making it suitable for cutting stones.
Pros and Cons of the LIBAOTML Mini Table Saw
- It’s easy to carry because of its lightweight
- The saw is small enough for a compact area
- It allows versatile use
- You can connect it to a drill chuck or flexible shaft for engraving
- The dynamic motor delivers enough power to tackle any project easily
- The speed of the motor can be controlled via the front dial
- Stays securely on any work surface
- The blades can rip through small rocks, wood, and other hard materials easily
- The flexible shaft prevents fatigue and offers a better grip
- It polishes watches, rusty objects, and jade.
- It’s hard to move or adjust
- The instructions are vague
- The movement is choppy and sticky
- If you look at the saw sideways, the fuse blows
- The entire electronic system is not robust.
4. Huanyu 30MM Mini Table Saw
- A dynamic 895-type motor
- Freely adjustable saw blade
- Four sets of saw blades.
Finally, we have another mini table saw from Huanyu that is ideal for anyone who wants to rip various materials without any hassle. The powerful 895-type motor makes it easy to rip off more challenging components with a maximum speed of 10000RPM, But the motor emits low noise. In addition, with the stepless adjustable knob, you can adjust the speed effectively.
You can raise and lower the saw blade by 0-30mm. This mini table saw even allows you to adjust the miter gauge within the range of 0-90degrees to carry out cutting at various angles. However, the maximum cutting width is 70mm, and the thickness is about 30mm.
The saw comes with an included blade set that you can use like wood, acrylic, aluminum, or PVC saw blades. This makes the machine perfect for crafting DIY, jewelry making, model processing, bodhi polishing, and other wide fields. However, this saw might not be compatible with ripping large boards like wood or synthetic boards employed for indoor use. Plus, it is recommended to wear gloves while using this table saw to prevent accidental cuts.
Features of the Huanyu 30MM Mini Table Saw
- This table saw houses a powerful 895-type motor, making it easy to cut hard materials.
- It comes with a stepless adjustable knob that allows you to adjust the operating speed.
- The freely adjustable saw blade can be adjusted between 0-90degrees to achieve multi-angle cutting.
- The saw ensures improved work efficiency with a cutting width of 70mm and 30mm cutting thickness.
- The saw is compatible with wood, metal, acrylic, board, plastic, and many other materials.
- It comes with an acrylic dust cover and a non-slip foot.
- The saw is equipped with four blades: emery saw blades, Resin saw blades, 108-teeth high-speed blades, and 40-teeth saw blades.
Pros and Cons of the Huanyu 30MM Mini Table Saw
- It features an acrylic dust cover and anti-slip foot
- It’s portable
- The powerful motor generates ultra-cutting force but produces low noise
- It comes integrated with a grinding and polishing system
- The saw blades are adjustable
- It can rip through various materials easily
- The saw doesn’t take up a lot of space
- Its large opening makes cleaning easy.
- The blade is not suitable to use with all materials
- It might be too small to tackle big projects
- It cannot handle large items
- The instructions are a bit vague.
5. Adrastea Upgraded 300W 9000RMP Mini Table Saw
Adrastea Upgraded 300W 9000RMP Mini Table Saw
- A highly powerful 885-type motor
- Liftable blade height
- Adjustable angle pusher to suit different cutting conditions.
Another great choice for DIY makers would be this Adasea mini table saw. It will allow you to evoke your creativeness in every project. Again you get an advanced high-torque 885-type motor with a speed of 9000 RPM and a power of 300W. And the motor will let you maintain a quiet working ambiance in your workshop while operating. Next, the liftable blade will enable you to explore more possibilities in DIY projects. Whether wood or metal, you can adjust the blade height between 0-29mm and get a precise cut as required.
Thanks to the aluminum alloy panel and a 5mm frame, you can rip through any material, placing it on the smooth cutting surface and experiencing an excellent cutting effect. Furthermore, you will be impressed to see the angle push ruler. Simply adjust it between 0 and 180 degrees as per your cutting needs. Above all, this model comes with an acrylic baffle.
Its feasible transparent design prevents dust from intervening in your line of sight while working. Overall, this Adasea mini table saw has nearly all the features required by a DIY or hobbyist carpenter to complete their projects. In addition, it is quite light in weight, weighing less than 5kg. This means you can move this saw anywhere around the workshop, providing you with compact storage at the same time when not in use.
Features of the Adrastea Upgraded 300W 9000RMP Mini Table Saw
- Upgraded 885-type high-torque motor power the saw, delivering 9000RPM speed and 300W of power.
- The high-quality motor ensures low noise intervention but ultra-high cutting force.
- As per your cutting needs, the blade height can be adjusted from 0 to 29mm using an Allen key.
- The 4.5kg weight of the saw makes it lightweight, portable, and easy to accommodate anywhere in the workshop.
- The saw comes with a 5mm durable frame and aluminum alloy panel, offering an impressive cutting effect and smooth cutting surface.
- The 0 to 180-degree adjustable angle pusher makes this mini table saw perfect to use for different cutting purposes.
- The acrylic baffle ensures safety by collecting dust that could affect the line of sight while operating.
- Finally, the workbench features laser-engraved precision scales that last for a long time without getting faded.
Pros and Cons of the Adrastea Upgraded 300W 9000RMP Mini Table Saw
- Compact size and lightweight
- Sturdy construction
- A highly powerful and upgraded motor with a speed of 9000RPM
- A low noise motor with ultra-high cutting force
- You can easily lift the blade from 0-29mm for different cutting needs
- A highly portable saw with an aluminum alloy panel
- It comes with an adjustable angle pusher
- The acrylic baffle works effectively by collecting dust that results from cutting
- Compatible to use with wood, plastic, and metal
- Easy to transport.
- Perfect for a DIY geek.
- Reassembly required
- The power cord plug is a non-standard wall plug of 50AMP
- The power supply terminals make it unsafe to use at home.
6. MXBAOHENG Mini Precision 360W Table Saw
MXBAOHENG Mini Precision 360W Table Saw
- A powerful 895-type motor
- Aluminum angle push ruler
- 360W power supply.
This mini table saw could be a great option for those who want an affordable table saw for small woodworking crafts. The manufacturer MXBAOHENG has designed the machine to meet multi-angle cutting needs. Interestingly, what makes it stand out is its unique push table functionality. It allows you to operate the saw for vertical cutting, round copper, and wood slotting using both hands with confidence and safety.
The multi-function push table offers more precise positioning than the angle push ruler. Well, an upgraded 895-type motor delivers sufficient power to cut wood, acrylic, bamboo, PCB board, and aluminum sheets efficiently. With a 4-inches saw blade, you can achieve a cutting depth of 0-1 3/16 inches. However, the saw features an adjustable blade height – rotate the blade clockwise to raise the height and rotate it anti-clockwise to lower it.
Another impressive feature is the aluminum angle push ruler with laser radium engraving. It can be adjusted from 0-180 degrees to achieve angle cutting. In addition, you can also make a 45-degree angle cutting with this mini table saw, thereby meeting various cutting needs. Moreover, this table saw is designed to keep your workstation clean. It comes with a dust suction interface that can be connected to a vacuum cleaner using a port for collecting the dust while operating.
Finally, the package will include one alloy saw blade, a push blade, wrench, ruler, dust absorption tube, miter gauge, and a transparent board.
Features of the MXBAOHENG Mini Precision 360W Table Saw
- This mini table saw houses an upgraded 895-type motor that can support the inner hole 16/20mm diameter of the saw blade.
- The blade height is adjustable – you can raise or lower the blade by rotating it clockwise and anti-clockwise.
- This multi-functional push table offers stabler operation and more accurate positioning than an angle push ruler.
- It can be operated using both hands safely for wood and round copper slotting and vertical cutting.
- The saw boasts an aluminum angle push ruler, measuring 0-180degrees, that helps to achieve angle cutting.
- With this table saw, you can also achieve 45-degree angle cutting, meeting your various cutting needs.
- It has a dust suction interface for you to connect to a vacuum cleaner to prevent dust.
Pros and Cons of the MXBAOHENG Mini Precision 360W Table Saw
- Robust and durable
- Small and convenient
- Fine artistry
- The motor offers sufficient power to rip through various materials
- The motor delivers 9000 RPM speed
- Easy to assemble
- The angle push ruler helps efficiently
- The dust suction tube absorbs dust, resulting in dust-free cutting
- It has an extended motor shaft to install the drill chuck.
- It does not come with a drill chuck.
7. MXBAOHENG Mini 180W Hobby Table Saw
Another portable table saw from MXBAOHENG is this 180W multi-functional small cutting saw, designed especially for woodworking crafts. This machine packs a pure copper motor that promises faster speed and strong power to cut off acrylic boards, PVC, Bakelite boards, wooden strips, wood boards, etc. Moreover, it comes in a compact size, measuring 11×7.9×5.9”. This makes carrying this tiny table saw around your workspace effortless and storing it feasibly in a small space.
Another impressive feature is its transparent safety baffle that prevents blocking your sight. You can adjust the saw to perform 45-degree bevel cutting and 90-degree right-angle cutting. Moreover, you get about 1 3/16” blade height from the tabletop. The only downside is that you cannot adjust the blade height to meet varying cutting needs. Nevertheless, a unique feature is its one-key switch working mode.
Put the machine in the reverse state by pressing the button up and use the saw for engraving and grinding works. You can put the saw in a forward rotatable state by pressing down the button, making it convenient to use for cutting purposes. However, what may appeal to you more about this saw is that it comes with four circular saw blades. So rest assured it can meet the basic cutting needs.
Above all, this precision table saw comes in a fully protected metal shell that offers resistance to shock and dust. Plus, you will benefit from an aluminum angle push ruler, adjustable between 0-180degrees.
Features of the MXBAOHENG Mini 180W Hobby Table Saw
- The table saw houses a pure copper core motor to rip off various materials, including small wooden boards, Bakelite boards, PVC, acrylic boards, small wooden strips, and more.
- It features a non-adjustable blade height of 1-3/16inches from the tabletop.
- The saw has a cutting depth of 0-25/32inches and a cutting length of 0-1 3/16inches.
- It boasts a transparent baffle that won’t block your sight while operating it.
- The one-key switch mode will allow you to change the state of this machine as required.
- It comes with four commonly used circular saw blades to meet various cutting needs.
- The saw is packed within a fully enclosed metal shell, offering resistance to shock and dust.
- It is equipped with an anti-skid foot pad to prevent slipping while using the saw.
- The package includes an HSS saw blade; a diamond saw blade, an alloy saw blade, an Allen wrench, a Resin cutting disc, and a 180W regulating power supply.
Pros and Cons of the MXBAOHENG Mini 180W Hobby Table Saw
- It comes with a transparent protective board
- A pure copper core motor powers the machine
- It features an anti-skid foot pad for a secure grip
- The 40-tooth alloy steel saw blade can rip off thick wood easily
- The 80-tooth blade works well for cutting thin bamboo and wood
- The cutting depth is 0-25/32 inches, and the cutting length is 0-1 3/16 inches
- The saw can perform 45-degree bevel cutting and 90-degree right-angle cutting
- It can be efficiently used for cutting, engraving, and grinding
- The four circular saw blades meet the basic cutting needs
- You can adjust the speed in seven gears
- It comes with a 180W adjustable speed power adapter.
- It doesn’t come with the sander or chunk
Things to Look Out for When Buying the Best Table Saw Under 200
Now that we have looked at a number of table saw reviews, we also need to look at the factors to consider whenever you are looking to buy the best table saw. Like any other product, it is important to have a list of things to look out for when getting the best table saw for the money. Some of the important things to consider include:
- Budget: Whenever you want to buy a product or get a service, you must first figure out how much you have to spend. For the best budget table saw, the same rule applies. Once you have a budget, you can then check out some of the prices in the market. This allows you to set a cap on how much you are willing to spend in order to get a good quality saw. You do not want to overspend or cheap out.
- Space: The type of saw that you choose will be determined by the space that is available in your working area. If you have a little space then you have to confine your search to smaller table saws. On the other hand, if you have a larger space then you can choose a bigger table saw.
- Motor and Cutting Power: Once you read through customer reviews, you also want to check the table saw ratings. These are able to guide you on the cutting and motor power that you are to expect from the saw, among other things. The good thing about reviews and ratings is that some other consumer has already tested the product for you. All you have to do now is find the best-rated table saw that is within your price range.
- Easy Usage: One of the most important factors is how easy it is to use the saw. The easier it is, the better it is. You do not want to end up with something complicated that makes your work harder. Find the best value table saw that is versatile in its features but do not pick one that is complicated.
- Safety: A table saw can be very dangerous if it is not used properly. There are integral safety features in the best table saw for home use that will help to reduce the number of accidents or even eliminate them altogether. It is therefore important to choose a table saw that has these features, including anti-kickback and flesh detection.
For In-depth Information About How To Buy a Good Quality table Saw You Can Go Here
Safety Tips for Table Saws
Now that you have your best table saw under 200 and you know how to use it, it is important to consider some important safety tips. They help to prevent accidents once followed. They include:
- The first thing you should always know is to keep the best value table saw disconnected if you are going totable-saw-safety-tips make any internal changes. Having the blade disconnected ensures that it does not mistakenly turn on and cause harm. This should be the case when you are changing the blade or making any other adjustments.
- Always keep your workspace clean. This will help to improve accuracy and visibility. If your working space is crowded by cutoffs and sawdust, then it can impair visibility and increase the chances of an accident occurring.
- Never operate the best-rated table saw without safety equipment. Put on your gloves, earplugs, goggles, and other safety equipment before you turn on the saw and start cutting. Safety equipment helps to protect your eyes from sawdust and cutoffs and your ears from the cutoffs and noise.
- Always start the saw when the blade is free from stock. Do not engage the blade in the stock then start cutting. The proper way to do it is to start the blade and then cut the stock once it has reached the maximum speed.
- The other important bit to consider is the stock. Always ensure that it is free of any foreign objects before you start cutting. Get rid of all the nails, staples, or knots in the wood. This step helps to prevent any kickbacks that could arise once the blade hits the stock of the best table saw for home use.
- Another thing that people might take for granted is posture. If you want to avoid accidents, you need to maintain a good posture when using the table saw. Standing or leaning too close to the stock could be disastrous in case of kickbacks.
- Never make any adjustments while the blade is still running. Patience goes a long way in promoting safety. What you need to do is to wait for the blade to be still before you can consider making changes to the blade or fence.
- Get push devices and use them when cutting narrow stock or short board so as to protect your fingers from getting caught by the blade.
Also See: Infographic of Table Saw Woodworking Safety Rules
These guidelines are integral when using your best table saw under 200. Always follow them so as to avoid any accidents.
As you can see, you can easily get a valuable table saw without spending so much more. There are so many top-rated table saws that are on the market and will give you great value for a number of woodworking projects. We highly recommend the Huanyu 9000 RPM Mini Table Saw With Adjustable Blade is the best table saw under 200. This will give versatility and great functionality. Please feel free to share the valuable information in this guide with your friends and loved ones.