Do you have a table saw and have been wonder which portable table saw stand would be ideal for you? Well, your search ends here as we will provide you with all the necessary information that will allow you to get the ideal table stand. Portable table saws are quite useful when you have different cutting tasks, on different job sites. When the table saw is portable, it makes it easier for you to move from one workplace to another conveniently. One of the components of the table saw that will enhance mobility is the stand for a table saw.
While there may be so many different tables saw stands to choose from, on the market, this may be an uphill task. However, we have made the process much easier and we are that at the end of this guide you should be able to find the best table saw stand. We will look at different aspects and reviews of the table saw stands, but first of all, let’s take a look at some basics.
Best Table Saw Stand
|Makita 194093-8 Adjustable Portable Table Saw Stand||• Fully Adjustable|
• Pressure assisted cylinders on both sides
• Hard Rubber Wheels will not go flat
|Bosch TS2100 Gravity-Rise Table Saw Stand||• 8-Inch treaded wheels|
• Universally adaptable
• Gravity-Rise stand
|Rousseau 2780 Table Saw Stand||• Fits Smaller Portable Saws|
• Increase rip capacity to 27”
• Includes T-Style locking fence for accuracy
|DEWALT Miter Saw Stand DWX726 With Wheels||• Adjustable mounting rails|
• Three-pneumatic assisted height adjustments
• Tubular steel construction with 300lb maximum weight capacity.
|DEWALT DW7451 Table Saw Stand Compact Job Site Table Saw||• Heavy-Duty tube steel construction|
• Upport bar hardware holes
There are quite a number of different types and brands table saw stands, which can be overwhelming for you. Fortunately, we have taken the time to review the best table saw stand. With our expert reviews, you will be able to make an informed decision on the ideal stand for table saw. Here are some of the top-rated table saw stands on the market.
1. Makita 194093-8 Adjustable Portable Table Saw Stand
Product Quality And Technical Specification:
If you are looking for an ideal portable table saw stand, then the Makita 194093-8 would be the right bet. This is an adjustable table saw stand and has so many different features that allow you to work with a wide range of saws. This is a table saw stand with wheels and as such, you will be able to move it around easily from one point to another. The good news is that you can use the stand with table saws from other brands like DEWALT, Bosch, Hitachi, Jet, Delta, and Ryobi among others.
This is a worthwhile investment as you can even use it with other types of saws, besides the portable table saws. It is fully adjustable and comes with pressure-assisted cylinders on each side, which makes it easier for it to support table saws effortlessly. With the hard wheels, made of rubber, you can be certain that it will support the weight of your table saw, without caving in as the wheels can never go flat. The collapsible design makes it easier to store the stand and also move around.
The telescopic support for materials and rollers that will make it easier for you to feed the stock to the table saw. The Makita table saw stand comes with a 5 level quick height adjustment which gives you a wider functionality. The adjustable feet are ideal for surfaces that are uneven. It is made of tubular aluminum construction which makes it durable.
Makita 194093-8 Adjustable Portable Table Saw Stand Features
- The Makita table saw stand is fully adjustable and comes with a collapsible design, with supporting shock absorbers.
- There are pressure-assisted cylinders on both sides of the stand for the table saw and this will make it sturdy when supporting your table saw.
- The thick steel frame and tubular aluminum construction give the table saw stand the sturdiness it needs as well as longevity.
- The table saw stand with wheels that are made of hard rubber will remain stable at all times as the wheels never go flat. The feet are also adjustable and as such, you can use the stand on surfaces that are not even.
- The table saw stand is compatible with Makita portable table saws as well as other leading brands like Bosch, DeWalt, Hitachi, Ryobi and Delta among others.
Pros and Cons of Makita 194093-8 Adjustable Portable Table Saw Stand
- It comes with pressure-assisted cylinders
- The thick steel frame makes it sturdy and durable
- Compatible with a wide range of saws
- You can move it around effortlessly with the robust rubber wheels
- The 5-level quick height adjustment offers a wider functionality
- The collapsible design allows you to move around anywhere and store it.
- It might be too big for some
- The wheels could have been bigger
- It takes up a lot of space when being stored
2. Bosch TS2100 Gravity-Rise Table Saw Stand
Product Quality And Technical Specification:
This Bosch table saw stand has a number of incredible features and will make cutting easier for your using table saws. You will be able to get the preferred height for working with table saws and thereby reducing any form of strain on your back and other muscles. With this saw table stand, you will get a lower stance and this makes it possible to find the ideal height for the table saw. It has excellent technology that makes the process of setting it up and dismantling it pretty fast and easy.
The fact that this table saw can accommodate quite a number of table saws, it qualifies as a universal table saw stand. It is quite portable and has wheels that are 8 inches high and with proper treading. The non-pneumatic tires are quite solid and this will make it easier for you to maneuver any terrain with ease and they will never be flat. The Bosch gravity rise table saw stand has a collapsible design, which makes it easier to store and transport it. While it only weighs 52 pounds, it can support loads of up to 250 pounds, without any difficulty.
As far as durability is concerned, it is quite durable due to its solid construction and the powder coat finish. All general contractors will find the Bosch gravity rise stand quite useful for different applications like woodworking, carpentry, remodeling, and trimming tasks. You would not need any tools to adjust the table stand and this makes it quite versatile and can be used for different applications.
Bosch TS2100 Gravity-Rise Table Saw Stand Features
- Bosch gravity rise stand is easy to use, rugged and portable and the setup process is quite easy. It has a release lever that will facilitate the ease of use.
- It is made of heavy-duty tubular steel and as such, you are assured of longevity and it can withstand the toughest jobs that you come across.
- The Bosch table saw stand has universal mounting slots, making it possible to accommodate different brands of portable table saws.
- The stand comes with 8-inch treaded wheels that are designed to handle tough terrains and non-pneumatic tires that will never be flat, making it stable.
- With a lightweight of 52 pounds, the Bosch gravity rise table saw stand has a heavy construction that makes it support up to 250 pounds of load.
Pros and Cons of Bosch TS2100 Gravity-Rise Table Saw Stand
- Its mounting holes are adaptable for many table saws of other brands
- The 8-inch treaded wheels allow moving around on rough terrain
- It boasts the brand’s exclusive gravity-rise design
- Easy to assemble and disassemble
- It’s highly portable
- Its collapsible design reduces storage space
- The stand can withstand up to 250lbs of downward force
- It features heavy-duty construction with a powder-coat finish.
- The mounting holes aren’t sufficient
- Instructions are a bit difficult to follow.
3. Rousseau 2780 Table Saw Stand
Product Quality And Technical Specification:
Rousseau 2780 table saw stand is ideal for the smaller table saws, which are portable. It is designed in such a manner it will accommodate different types of table saws. This is one of the best tables saw stand that has so many amazing features to make it useful and diverse. It comes with micro adjust assemblies that will give you precise alignment for your saws. As a result, you will be able to get accurate cuts when using this stand with your portable table saws.
The T-square fence is fully adjustable and as such, you can set it to the desired position so as to achieve the right cuts. It rips all the way to 27 inches and allows you to get a comfortable height of 34 ½ inches. When you are not using the portable table saw stand, you will love the collapsible design. It will easily fold and this makes it ideal for transportation as well as storage purposes. This is a heavy-duty stand that has a solid steel construction, which is powder-coated. This is an assurance of great stability and durability.
The Rousseau table saw stand weighs only 52 pounds, which is the perfect weight for various reasons. You will be able to move it from one point to another and it comes with a laminated benchtop that works different table saws that have a width of 27 inches and a depth of 24 ½ inches. If you need a universal table saw stand, then this would be a great choice as it works with Makita, DeWalt, Hitachi, and other brands of smaller and portable table saws.
Rousseau 2780 Table Saw Stand Features
- The Rousseau 2780 table saw stand will work with most of the portable table saws, making it an ideal choice for different contractors.
- With this saw table stand, you will enjoy the capacity to increase the rip capacity to 27 inches, without a problem.
- There is a T-style locking fence on this stand which increases the accuracy of the cuts that you will make using table saws that are supported on this stand.
- The micro adjusts assembly on the Rousseau table saw stand will allow you to position the saw accurately and quite fast.
- While it has an ideal weight of 52 pounds, you will be able to achieve a whole lot with this universal table saw stand as it is compatible with most of the leading brands of small table saws.
Pros and Cons of Rousseau 2780 Table Saw Stand
- It has an increased rip capacity of 27 inches
- It comes with a T-style locking fence that ensures utmost precision
- Easy to adjust and assemble
- It boasts an ergonomic design and a comfortable working height
- Easy to fold, transport and store
- The small size makes it handier
- It offers an impressive 34 1/2 -inches working height
- The stand is made of heavy-duty, powder-coated steel.
- The rack-and-pinion fence is quite short
- It’s heavy
- It takes time to set up the stand.
4. DEWALT Miter Saw Stand DWX726 With Wheels
Product Quality And Technical Specifications:
Dewalt is always a name to trust when it comes to a top accessory brand globally. The durable DWX726 stepped into the market ideally in 2013. Interestingly, it continues to be one of the most popular choices among professional carpenters and DIY enthusiasts. The sturdy wheels with a wide rubber grip allow you to move and set it up almost anywhere, putting minimum effort. Plus, it is lightweight, weighing only 25 pounds. Overall, the DWX726 will not be as difficult to move or carry as a golf trolley. Want to test? Buy the Dewalt DWX726 now.
However, the fascinating fact is that Dewalt has made this stand compatible to use with almost any miter saw brand. So you won’t necessarily look for the brand’s own miter for utilizing it. In addition, it comes with an adjustable mount. Using three-position pneumatically assisted adjustments, you can raise or lower the stand to your required height. However, make sure to keep the weight of the miter saw within the stand’s recommended weight limit when mounting on it.
Another feature that makes it a worthy investment is that it’s foldable. Thus, those who have limited space to store will love this stand. While you can fold it up vertically, it occupies little space when stored. Furthermore, the stand boasts a tubular steel construction to stand the test of time. In addition, you will like its smooth one-time assembly that reduces downtime.
DEWALT DWX726 Miter Saw Stand Features
- This Dewalt miter saw stand is easy to adjust and can hold virtually any miter saw.
- The device features wide rubber-gripped wheels, allowing you to easily move it at any job site.
- Three-position pneumatic assisted adjustments to let you achieve the appropriate height by raising and lowering it. It requires one-time assembly.
- With wide adjustable work supports up to 8 feet, you can utilize this stand for nearly all works.
- The stand can be easily folded down, and you can store it vertically, minimizing the storage space.
- Thanks to its foldable design, you can set up this stand and start your job just about anywhere.
- It boasts a durable steel construction with a 300lb maximum weight capacity.
Pros and Cons of DEWALT DWX726 Miter Saw Stand
- A pair of wheels with a wide rubber grip
- It can adapt to all miter saws with adjustable mounting rails
- It allows three-position height adjustments
- Easy to set up
- One-time assembly
- Durable steel construction
- Easy to transport
- Foldable design
- Easy to store in limited spaces.
- The cable system assisting the raising and lowering of the device can malfunction.
- The stand can appear a bit big for some.
5. DEWALT DW7451 Table Saw Stand Compact Job Site Table Saw
Product Quality And Technical Specification:
There is no doubt that the DeWalt DW7451 table saw stand is the best portable table saw stand that you will come across on the market. This is a combination of all the best features that you would expect to find on a table saw stand. It has a solid construction and this will give you an assurance of longevity and the stability to ensure that it serves you for a very long time without a problem. This is made possible by the heavy gauge tube steel construction that makes it easier to support extremely strenuous saw jobs.
The folding and compact design of the table saw makes it easier for you to store and support the table saw stand. As such, you can make use of it for different tasks on different job sites. This is engineered in such a manner that it works with the DeWalt DW7484, DW7450, and DW745 table saws, which is compact and portable. The bar hardware holes will make it possible for you to secure your table saw for enhanced stability. This will give you the confidence that you will need to be able to achieve clean cuts.
The process of setting up and taking down this DeWalt table saw stand is quite easy and fast. It has a footprint that has dimensions of 19 by 31 inches and this goes a long way to enhance the stability of the stand. When the table saw is attached, you will get a working height of 33 inches, which is quite impressive. This is quite a comfortable height to be able to work with, without getting any backaches or fatigue.
DEWALT DW7451 Table Saw Stand Features
- The DeWalt DW7451 table saw stand is quite stable and durable. This as a result of the solid construction of heavy-duty tube steel. This will give you ultimate strength and longevity.
- It is pretty light and as such, you can easily carry around when moving from one job site to another.
- The DeWalt table saw stand comes with a support bar, which is a unique feature. This has hardware holes that can be used to secure the saw to the stand.
- This portable table saw stand is specially designed to work with the DeWalt DW7450 10 inch table saw.
- The collapsible design of this table saw stand makes it quite convenient to carry around and store it.
Pros and Cons of DEWALT DW7451 Table Saw Stand
- Features a heavy-duty tubular steel construction
- The support bar hardware holes fasten the saw to the stand securely
- It is lightweight
- You can fold it flat
- Easy to handle, store and transport
- The height of the saw is fine
- The durable steel construction can withstand the stress of tough cutting jobs.
- It has a single fixed height that can be low for taller guys
- Instructions are very poor
- The design could have been better
- The holes for the bolt may not line up properly.
Things to Consider When Buying a portable table saw stand
When you are shopping for the best table saw stand, there are a number of factors that you should pay keen attention to. Here are some of the main considerations that you should bear in mind:
- Weight: The weight is an ideal consideration when it comes to portable stands. You need to get a table that is light enough to carry around but has an ideal strength to support your power saw. When you get a very heavy stand for the table saw, it may be difficult to move around with it.
- Ease of Setup and Use: Ideally, the portable table saw stand is meant to job site tasks. You would not want a stand that has complicated set up mechanisms that force you to waste a whole lot of time. You need to get a stand that can be set up and broken down in a few minutes and one that is easy to use.
- Overall Design and Construction: Take a keen look at the material used for the construction of your table saw stand so as to determine its strength and longevity. It is also prudent to go for a stand that has a compact and collapsible design, which makes it easier to carry and store it.
- Compatibility: It would be ideal if you can end up with a universal table saw stand as this would allow you to use different types of table saws. Ensure that you buy a stand that is compatible with the specific table saw that you are buying.
- Width and Depth Cutting: Consider the depth and width cutting that you can achieve with the stand for table saw. It is also important to focus on the rip capacity that you will end up getting once you buy the stand.
For In-depth Information About How To Buy a Good Quality table Saw You Can Go Here – https://tooladvisor.net/how-to-choose-the-best-table-saw/
Types of Table Saw Stand
You may want to settle for a universal table saw stand, but this may be as a result of not being aware of the different types of table saw stands available. Here are the main types of table saw stands:
Fixed Table Saw Stands:
The fixed saw table stand is one of the main ones and as the name implies it is rigid. It is in a fixed position and will not adjust, but has an advantage of holding the table saw into one secure place. They usually come with wheels or swivel casters that will make it possible to move them around from one point to another.
Adjustable Steel Stands:
The other type of stand that we will look into is the adjustable stand made of steel. This particular type of saw table stand comes in different styles, with most of them being compact and have a collapsible design. There are others that come with flexible features, which include the adjustment mechanisms as well as pneumatic wheels or casters. As such, they are quite easy to adjust and can be lowered or raised effortlessly.
Portable Table Saw Stands:
With a portable table saw stand, you will be able to support your portable table saws. This is ideal for home use or when you have to move from one job site to another. This will help you accomplish a whole lot of cutting applications conveniently. As the name implies these portable tables saw stands come with amazing features and compact designs. Most of the legs can be folded and the general stand comes with collapsible designs. As far as mobility goes, they usually come with wheels to help in the movement from point to point.
Table Saw Stand Extension:
Extensions are the other option when it comes to finding the right saw table stand. These are commonly designed in such a manner that they will be able to give you an extended surface for working purposes. It is worth noting that the extensions are not for the table saws, but are meant to support the material that is being cut.
Aluminum Table Saw Stands:
These are so similar to the adjustable steel table saw stands that we discussed earlier. The main difference is the fact that they are made of aluminum, which is far much lighter than steel. These may easily pass as the best table saw stand due to their lightweight, making them mobile.
These are the main types of table saw stands, but you will realize that some features will overlap in various types. With this in mind, you will be able to pick a table saw stand that is suitable to serve your needs effectively.
How to Build a Portable Table Saw Stand
If you are interested in building your own portable table saw stand, you can easily do this, by following this simple guide.
Tools Required for Building a Portable Table Saw Stand
- Electric saw
- Tape measure
- ¾-inch plywood
- 1½ inch screws
- 2½ inch screws
- Two 2-by-4-by-8-foot pieces of wood
- Two 4-by-4-by-6-foot pieces of wood
The Process for Building a Portable Table Saw Stand
- Start by cutting one of the 2 by 4 into equal halves, which gives you 2 pieces of 4 feet each.
- Cut the other piece of the 2 by 4 into two pieces that are 45 inches each.
- The next step is to cut both wood pieces of the 4 by 4 into equal halves and this will give you 4 equal pieces that measure 3 feet, each.
- Place the two pieces of wood that measure 4 feet opposite each other, with a distance of 4 feet between them.
- Lay the 2 pieces of 45 inches in the space in between and this will give you a frame that is a perfect square for the saw table stand.
- Use the 2 ½ inches screws to screw the entire frame together at specific joints.
- Once the frame has been screwed together, you should cut the plywood that you have into a 4-foot square. Ideally, this is to be placed on top of the frame that you have made.
- Use the 1 ½ inch screws to attach the plywood to the frame. You should ensure that the screws are placed every 6 inches so as to have it properly secured.
- The final step is to turn the saw table stand and attach the 4 by 4 pieces that measure 3 feet each to each of the corners. These will serve as the legs of your stand.
With this simple guide, you might as well save up on the cost of buying a portable table saw stand.
With all the information that we have shared with you, it should be easier for you to find the best table saw stand. From the tables saw stands that we have reviewed above, we highly advocate for Bosch TS2100 Gravity-Rise Table Saw Stand This is quite versatile and will allow you to mount different table saws.
If you never move your table saw but need an appropriate stand to put it on, checkout our list of the best table saw stands.
If you found this review and guide useful, please feel free to share with your friends and loved ones so that they can get the best portable table saw stand.