Are you looking for a table saw that is affordable, yet efficient? Buying a table saw is not an easy decision because it takes a whole lot of considerations. If this is the first time you are looking for the best table saw under 500, then you will find our guide to be quite useful. There are so many different models and brands, which come with various features and price tags. Our table saw reviews are meant to help you find the right table saw that will give you professional and precise cuts without too much of a struggle.
So how do you end up with the right decision for the best budget table saw for you? Well, the good news is that we have done all the hard work and as such, when you follow our advice, you will be able to get an exceptional deal for a table saw that will cost you less than $500. Besides going through some of the top-rated table saws, we will also highlight an essential factor to consider before buying the table saw and ultimately share some safety tips for the table saw users.
5 Best Table Saw Under 500
|DEWALT DWE7480 10-Inch Compact Job Site Table Saw||• Compact size for ease of transportation and storage|
• Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast
• 15 Amp, 5800 rpm motor
|Goplus 10” 15-Amp Benchtop Table Saw with||• A high-power 15-Amp motor|
• 36T carbide-tipped blade
• 5,000 RPM cutting performance.
|DEWALT DW7440RS Rolling Saw Stand||• Lightweight design weighs only 33lbs|
• Heavy-duty kickstand allows the stand to balance upright for mobility
• Wide stand base and offset rear legs provide stability
|SKIL TS6307-00 10” 15AMP Table Saw||• A high-power 15AMP motor|
• 4x4 cutting capacity and 2-47⁰ bevel capacity
• Integrated folding stand.
|PRO MAKER PRO-SB1800 10” 15.5AMP Table Saw||• 15.5 AMP motor|
• 5,000 Revolutions per minute
• Rip-fence sliding miter gauge.
Clearly, buying a table saw is a huge decision for everyone, especially when you wish to get the best table saw under 500 Dollars. There are many factors that come into play and the market is flooded with so many different models. Our work is to make this process much easier for you by giving you tips and professional guides to help you make a decision. All our table saw reviews are done in a professional manner and you can trust our word. Let’s take a look at some of the best table saws that you will come across on the market for less than $500.
1. DEWALT DWE7480 10-Inch Compact Job Site Table Saw
Product Quality and Technical Specification:
DEWALT DWE7480 10-inch Compact Job Site Table Saw with Site-Pro Modular Guarding System and On-Board Storage is one of the best budget table saw that you can buy. This is the best effective tool when it comes to tasks that involve ripping through hardwoods. There is a 15 Amp motor that will deliver great power and this gives you great cutting capacity unlike the other table saws in this category. As far as the dust goes, there is a 2 ¼ inch dust collection port on the DEWALT table saw DWE7480. You can easily connect it to a shop vac and this makes the process of dust collection fast and easy.
If you are interested in a table saw that will help you work on different job sites, then DEWALT 7480 table saw would be a good consideration. This is because it has a compact design and is pretty light. When it comes to making fence adjustments on this table saw, it is quite easy and quick. This is as a result of the rack and pinion fence rails with telescoping features. The rip capacity of this table saw is 24 ½ inches and this will allow you to cut through the various trim and shelving materials without any difficulties.
The site pro modular guarding system will allow you to make adjustments to your guarding accessories without using any tools. This will make it possible for you to handle different applications that require you to make cuts using the table saw. This table saw comes with rear feet that are adjustable and designed in such a manner that the saw will work on rough surfaces without causing any friction. The cut quality is enhanced by the 24 tooth carbide blade that can be adjusted up to 45°. The DEWALT 10 table saw has a cage made of metal, which is quite durable and comes with onboard storage for essential components.
DEWALT DWE7480 Compact Job Site Table Saw Features
- The DEWALT DWE7480 is a versatile table saw that comes with a site pro modular guarding system.
- These rear feet are adjustable and as such, you can easily use the DEWALT 10 table saw on rough surfaces, without experiencing too much friction.
- The rack and pinion telescoping fence rails will make it easier to adjust the fence, thereby achieve smooth, quick, and accurate cuts.
- The rip capacity of the DEWALT 7480 table saw is 24 ½ inches which makes it possible for you to cut through the large trim and shelving materials.
- There are a number of accessories that you will get with the DEWALT table saw DWE7480. Some of the main ones include a push stick, blade guard, miter saw, 10-inch carbide blade, and miter saw gauge.
Pros and Cons of DEWALT DWE7480 10-Inch Compact Job Site Table Saw
- Perfect size for transport and storage
- Easily adjustable rack and pinion rails
- A great rip capacity of 24.5 inches
- A powerful 15 AMP motor with an impressive 5,800 RPM
- It features a metal roll cage that ensures durability
- It comes with a 2 ½” dust collection port
- Adjustable 24T carbide-tipped blade.
- It does not support dado blades.
2. Goplus 10” 15-Amp Benchtop Table Saw
Product Quality and Technical Specification:
This Goplus 15-Amp table saw would make an excellent choice for novice woodworkers. Not only the affordable price tag but also the specifications make it the best buy for beginners. The 15-Amp motor can generate up to 5,000 RPMs sufficient to rip off hardwoods and various other timbers with no bogging down.
Its simple design is another aspect that makes this table saw ideal for beginners. The oversimplified version will enable beginners to work with peace of mind without being stirred by multiple options. In addition, there is an on/off safety switch that makes the device safer to use by novices and amateurs. A ridge even surrounds the switch, thereby preventing accidental turning on of the motor.
Those new to using table saws will even appreciate the self-aligning fence. You will find sharp markings inscribed large enough to read without straining the eyes. With this Goplus table saw, you can effortlessly cut through larger wood materials. The aluminum-coated tabletop offers a 26” rip capacity. It is further supported by a 36T carbide-tipped blade, designed with a riving knife and transparent guard for protecting against flying chips and accidental hurt.
Other green ticks include double bevel cutting and adjustable height, a large hand wheel to control blade lifting, and a sliding miter gauge. However, the best part is that although it packs a powerful motor, it emits low noise.
Goplus 10” 15-Amp Benchtop Table Saw Features
- This sturdy and rugged table saw houses a powerful 15-Amp motor, delivering 5,000 RPM cutting performance.
- It has an impressive 26” rip capacity that can easily cut through larger wood material, minimizing extra friction for smooth sliding.
- The sharp 36T carbide-tipped blade comes with a riving knife and transparent guard, ensuring the safety of using the saw.
- With the adjustable height feature, you can set this table saw at 90-degree –3” and at 45-degrees –2 ½”.
- To achieve cross-cutting, you can also adjust the miter gauge from -45 to 45-degree to achieve cross-cutting.
- There is an on/off safety switch to control the table saw stand and offer protection against overload.
Pros and Cons of Goplus 10” 15-Amp Benchtop Table Saw
- It’s affordable
- Sturdy and robust aluminum tabletop with excellent anti-deformation and antioxidant
- The 36-tooth blade offers immense protection
- Double bevel cutting
- Height is adjustable
- Self-aligning rip fence for more precise and stable ripping
- It can cut through easily with a powerful pure-copper motor
- It comes with a robust metal stand for added stability
- There’s an on/off safety switch to control the table saw stand
- You can use the saw with the stand
- Great for outdoor wood cutting too.
- It takes pretty time to assemble the saw
- Difficult to calibrate.
3. DEWALT DW7440RS Rolling Saw Stand
Product Quality and Technical Specification:
The DEWALT DW7440RS weighs 22 kgs and comes with an optimized footprint, which makes it among the best table saw for home use as well as professional carpentry. There is a steel roll cage that will protect the table saw from any damage that may be caused by any form of impact when on the job. Even if you were to drop it accidentally, the saw will remain intact, thanks to the steel roll cage. The rack and pinion fence system is an ideal feature on the DEWALT table saw with stand. The lock and large clear scales on the fence system will enhance the accuracy of the cuts you make.
The main reason why most people have confidence in this table saw is the fact that comes with a 1850W motor, that delivers great power for handling various applications. The fence system grants you a 610mm rip capacity and the fact that it is portable, you can cut large materials to the desired size. The rolling table saw stand is amazing as it will give you more protection and ensure that all cuts are made accurately. There is a quick bevel lock that has a large scale making it easier to make your adjustments in a precise manner. The overload protection is a safety feature that will ensure that the table saw is not overwhelmed.
The stand is compact and has a lightweight design and is able to support the table saw properly. The heavy-duty kickstand will allow the stand to balance in an upright manner for mobility and storage purposes, as such, you can rest assured that it will be stable. Some of the accessories included are a miter fence, 2 blade spanners, dust port reducer, parallel fence and a push stick. These are all the reasons why this is the best table saw with a DEWALT DW7440RS rolling saw stand.
DEWALT DW7440RS Rolling Saw Stand Features
- The DEWALT DW7440RS is one of the table saws that is known to be quite light as it weighs only 22 kilograms and has a footprint optimized so as to make it portable.
- The heavy duty kickstand will enhance the stability of the DEWALT table saw with stand and will give the required mobility and storage.
- There is a quick connect stand brackets that will allow you to attach the saw rolling table saw stand fast and easy.
- The steel cage will protect the table saw and ensure that you will use it for a very long period of time.
- The table saw with a DEWALT DW7440RS rolling saw stand has a rack and pinion fence stem with large and clear scales to enhance accuracy and easy adjustments.
Pros and Cons of DEWALT DW7440RS Rolling Saw Stand
- Very lightweight
- It comes with a heavy-duty kickstand for mobility
- There are quick connect stand brackets
- Wide stand base and offset rear legs for added support and stability
- Foldable legs with quick-release levers for easy transport
- A powerful 15-Amp motor with a large rip capacity of 20” and 3,850 RPM
- The saw comes with blade guards for safety
- A 24T carbide-tipped blade
- Tool-free adjustments
- 3-year limited warranty & 90 days money-back guarantee.
- The instructions are unhelpful
- The quality control could be better
- It might not fit all DEWALT table saws.
4. SKIL TS6307-00 10” 15AMP Table Saw
Product Quality and Technical Specification:
If budget-conscious Pro and DIYer are looking for a good table saw, this Skil 10” TS6307-00 can be a great deal for many reasons. First, it has the power and capacity to manage hardwood cutting.
Moreover, this 10” inch table saw from Skil is well-made and packs every feature to inspire home users and the most serious DIYers. One of the biggest deals about this model is it comes with an integrated stand. The impressive thing is that the stand has foldable legs, allowing just one person to fold down and store it in any place easily.
Well, this table saw packs a powerful 15AMP motor that spins the blade at 4,600 RPM. Furthermore, the 25 ½” rip capacity renders enough power to cut through hardwoods easily, including 4x4s. SKIL has also equipped the saw with 24 teeth to make rough and standard cuts faster. However, it would be better to use 40-tooth for general cutting. In addition, you will find rack and pinion fence rails that ensure accurate cuts. Finally, calibrate the blade angle with micro-adjustments to parallel the miter slot and rip fence.
Furthermore, it features a bevel capacity of -2⁰-47⁰ bevel capacity with two stops at 0⁰ and 45⁰. Plus, you will benefit from a standard sliding system paired with a quick-release lever. Nevertheless, other advantages include this SKIL table saw is compatible with dado stacks. Just get the correct table insert and a dado stack of 5/8 inches or less. In addition, the package includes a safety anti-restart switch, dust port elbow, and onboard storage for push stick, blade wrenches, blade guard, and more.
SKIL TS6307-00 15 Amp 10 Inch Table Saw Features
- This Skil table saw houses a high-power 15AMP motor that can cut through hardwoods effortlessly.
- Thanks to the rack and pinion fence rails, you can make smooth, fast, and accurate fence adjustments.
- It comes with integrated foldable legs that ensure portability and convenience to store anywhere.
- A dust port elbow redirects dust to a container, making the saw easier to clean.
- The 10” 24-tooth carbide blade is easy to adjust with the miter slot and rip fence. Thus, you can rest assured of getting precise cuts.
- The table saw has a 4×4 cutting capacity and 0-45⁰ bevel capacity.
Pros and Cons of SKIL TS6307-00 10” 15AMP Table Saw
- A dynamic 15AMP motor
- Adjusting the fence for cuts is smooth, fast, and accurate
- The integrated stand comes with foldable legs
- Portable and convenient
- It comes with a dust collection port for easy cleanup
- Adjustable 10” carbide blade
- The quick-release lever enables cuts between 0⁰ and 45⁰
- It is compatible with a dado insert
- Adequate ripping capacity
- Safety features are easy to set and use.
- It’s loud so that you will need an ear guard
- A few parts are made of plastics. The manufacturer could have used metal for them
- Customer service isn’t appreciated.
5. PRO MAKER PRO-SB1800 10” 15.5AMP Table Saw
Product Quality and Technical Specification:
Another table saw in this list that would make a worthy choice is the PRO-SB1800 10” table saw from PRO MAKER. It is designed for both beginners and professionals with every necessary feature to work efficiently in your work. The main impressive feature is its 15.5-Amp motor, giving off 5000 RPM. So you get the necessary power to rip virtually any hardwood. In addition, the heavy-duty metal table provides the required stability and balance. Adjusting the height is easy with the handwheel and a bevel lock lever. However, the rack and pinion system will let you achieve angled cuts from 90⁰ and 45⁰.
Admittedly, the assembly is also easy, making it a perfect choice for novice woodcutters. Furthermore, the manufacturer provides the product with a guidance video. Watch it and assemble your device easily in no time. Otherwise, you can straight away write to them for any assistance. This PRO MAKER table saw comes with a wrench, angular scale, cutting guide, and one saw blade. Plus, it is accompanied by a Two-year Limited warranty, so grab it with confidence.
PRO MAKER PRO-SB1800 10” 15.5AMP Table Saw Features
- It’s a heavy-duty table with excellent load capacity for materials required to work.
- This table-saw comes with 5,000 revolutions per minute to enable you to make most of the cuts on any hardwood.
- A transparent guard and riving knife accompany the 36T carbide blade for added protection while using.
- The large hand wheel of the saw allows blade height adjustment, making it convenient to use for several needs like ripping, cutting, or slotting.
- It boasts a self-aligning rip fence with a parallel guide on either side that helps get more accurate and stable cutting.
- This table saw has an ergonomic design and onboard storage system for the push stick and wrench when not in use.
- Finally, it comes with an on/off safety switch to control the device and protect it from overload.
Pros and Cons of PRO MAKER PRO-SB1800 10” 15.5AMP Table Saw
- Excellent ripping capacity
- A highly powerful 15.5 AMP motor, perfect for ripping any wood
- Height adjustable carbide-tipped blade
- Easy to assemble
- A sturdy metal stand for balance and stability
- Double bevel cutting
- Great load capacity
- Highly durable
- Onboard storage system
- 2-year limited warranty.
- The fence does not hold tight
- The assembly instructions are improper
- A few parts are made of plastic.
Things to Consider When Buying the Best Table Saw Under 500
You can certainly get the best table saw for the money without much of a problem, as long as you have a guiding hand. As such, we have put together a few considerations that will help you get the best budget table saw and pay less than $500. Here are the main things to consider:
- User Friendly: Get a table saw that you can use without too much of a struggle. Always check out the various features and how easy they are to operate. When you get some sophisticated table saws, then they may not serve the purpose. The main use of the best value table saw is to make work easier for you and as such, it should be easier to use.
- Cutting Power and Motor: The motor is what drives the table saws and the amount of power it has will determine the applications that you can be able to cut through. The RPM is one of the key specifications to look out for when you are considering to buy a table saw. Most of the top-rated table saws are able to cut even hardwoods due to the power of the motor as well as the rip cutting capacity.
- Space Availability: Consider the amount of space that you have in your workshop of the home if you are looking for the best table saw for home use. This will serve as a guide and help you buy the right size of the table saw, with the proper design.
- Safety Features: The table saw is a dangerous tool that uses an electric motor to turn the blade. You need to consider the safety features that are incorporated so as to ensure that you avert injuries in every possible way.
- Budget: Inasmuch as you are looking for the best table saw under 500, you should have a budget in mind. This will allow you to compare various models on the market and end up with the right decision. It is important to seek the best value for your money.
For In-depth Information About How To Buy a Good Quality table Saw You Can Go Here – https://tooladvisor.net/how-to-choose-the-best-table-saw/
Table Saw Safety Tips
When you buy your table saw, safety is a serious consideration. As such, we have put together a few safety tips that you can follow when operating your table saw.
- Never operate the best table saw under 500 without protective clothing and accessories. The most important areas to cover include the ears, eyes, and hands. You should not wear baggy clothes or hanging accessories when using the table saw.
- Before begging the cutting process, you should test the safety features on the best value table saw to ensure that they are working as required.
- When making any internal adjustments, you should always disconnect your table saw from the power source. This will prevent any instances of pushing the power button on when adjusting internal parts.
- Do not make the mistake of starting the table saw with the stock engaged in the blade. Allow the blade to rotate freely and only place the wood pieces when it gets to the maximum RPM.
- When using the table saw, allow the blade to come to a complete stop before making any adjustments. Attempting to adjust your best-rated table saw when the blade is running is as good as committing suicide.
- Ensure that you have the right accessories and inserts to use with your table saw.
- Do not use freehand cutting as the table saw will not serve its purpose. You have the option of using a fence or a miter gauge to guide your stock. Each should be used separately and never at the same time.
- When cutting short boards and narrow pieces of wood, you need to use push devices always. This is a safety measure that will ensure your fingers are not caught by the saw blade when feeding the stock. Some models of table saws come with push devices, but you can also choose to buy them seperately.
- Check all the materials thoroughly before attempting to engage the blade to remove any foreign objects like nails or staples. This will protect your blade and also will prevent any instances of kickback by the best table saw for home use.
Check Here The Infographic of Table Saw Woodworking Safety Rules
Who says that you have to pay a hefty amount to get a table saw? You can get the best table saw under 500 and enjoy great functionality. From the list of the table saw reviews above, our recommendation is the DEWALT DW7440RS Rolling Saw Stand with DW745 10-Inch Compact Job-Site Table Saw with 20-Inch Max Rip Capacity – 120V. If you found this guide practical, please feel free to share with your friends and loved ones to help them get the best table saw for the money.